Trevor James Kelley Scholarship Fund
- Must be a current student or graduate of Windsor Academy.
- Enrolled at, or accepted to, an accredited public or private college or university, pursuing an undergraduate degree.
To provide a college scholarship for students or graduates of Windsor Academy, who are attending or have been accepted to an accredited college or university.
Applicants will be selected based on the following:
- Personal character
- Financial need
- Academic performance
- Attending or accepted to an accredited college or university. There are no geographical limitations on the college or university.
Additional Short Answer Questions and Attachments
On the last page, you will select the Trevor James Kelley Scholarship Fund and complete the following additional information:
- A short essay describing yourself, your education and career goals, and what you hope your life will be like in ten years.
- A resume listing your school and community activities, athletics, awards, offices held, and other relevant experience.
- Your most recent high school or college transcript – you must request this from your current school.
- A current, submitted FAFSA Student Aid Report that indicates the value of your Expected Family Contribution (EFC) in the upper right hand corner. If this value is not shown, your application will be considered incomplete.
Amount of Award: Up to $1,000, non-renewable
Number of Awards: One per year