Grant Recipient Media Kit
Congratulations on your grant from CFCG!
Your program is important and worthy of media attention. Publicity and media coverage will help ensure the success of the funded project, your organization and the Community Foundation of Central Georgia. To help you communicate the impact of your work, we have provided a Grant Recipient Media Kit.
CFCG is always interested in capturing the stories of our grantees. Telling your story helps to tell our story, and helps us communicate to our donors the importance of supporting projects like yours. We often feature stories of our grantees in our marketing materials. If you have a story that you would like to share, please contact Darius Maynard, Program Director.
The following materials are intended for the use of CFCG grantees and will help you get the recognition your project and organization deserve. Here are some suggested ways to announce your project’s grant award:
Please acknowledge the Community Foundation’s support with our name and logo in publications, programs and signage for any event or presentation funded that received grant funding.
Please always use our full name — Community Foundation of Central Georgia — when referencing the Foundation, and please describe your funding as a “grant from the [INSERT FUND NAME] of the Community Foundation of Central Georgia.”
When including a boilerplate description about the Community Foundation, please use the following:
“The Community Foundation of Central Georgia was founded in 1993 by a group of citizens interested in encouraging philanthropy and strengthening communities. Since then, the foundation has awarded more than $100 million in grants. Our donors make possible the foundation’s mission to enhance the quality of life for the people of Central Georgia. To learn more, visit cfcga.org”.
- There are two logo versions in both color and black & white. We encourage you to use the Community Foundation Logo where suitable.
- If your received funding from a specific fund or one of our affiliate Foundation’s please contact us order to receive the correct logo.
- Press Release – Issue a press release announcing the grant award, always try to include pictures of the program and check presentation, along with the Community Foundation Logo and the logo of your organization. Please email us if you would like for us to provide a quote for your press release.
- Publications – Feature the grant award in newsletters, eblasts, social media, donor update letters and on your website.
- Board of Directors – Please notify your board of directors of elected officials about your recent grant from the Community Foundation of Central Georgia.
Please like our page and tag us in any posts about the grant you received.
- Mention @CFCentralGA in grant related posts and photos
- Mention @CFCGA in grant related posts and photos