The Legacy Society
The Legacy Society recognizes individuals during their lifetime who have made plans to leave a gift to benefit Central Georgia through the Community Foundation. After providing for your loved ones, a charitable gift to the Community Foundation can be used to accomplish your charitable goals, to continue supporting your favorite charities, or to leave a legacy to allow your family to continue charitable grantmaking.
The Community Foundation acknowledges the following donors for their generosity and commitment to the future of Central Georgia:
- The Honorable and Mrs. R. Lanier Anderson, III
- Mrs. J. Newton Anderson
- Mr. and Mrs. Albert Billingslea
- Miss Peggy Carswell
- Mr. and Mrs. Wilmer M. Dickey
- Mrs. Gertha Felts
- Mr. L. Kenneth Hammond
- Mr. and Mrs. Dennis Hancock
- Mrs. Charles C. Hertwig, Jr.
- Mrs. Florence Jarrell
- Mr. Melvin I. Kruger
- Mr. and Mrs. Richard H. Maddux, Sr.
- Mr. William M. Matthews
- Mr. Clayton R. Paul* deceased
- Mrs. Zelma Redding
- Mr. and Mrs. Albert P. Reichert, Sr.
- Mr. and Mrs. Albert P. Reichert, Jr.
- Mr. and Mrs. John F. Rogers, Jr.
- Mrs. William P. Simmons
- Dr. and Mrs. Cecil P. Staton, Jr.
- Mr. David D. Thompson
- Dr. Elizabeth M. Timberlake
- Mr. Joe E. Timberlake, III
- Miss Katherine Walters
- Mr. J. Alan Weller* Barnesville-Lamar Community Foundation
- Mr. Tom B. Wight
Please contact us if your name should be added to this list or if our staff can provide you with charitable planning information or assistance as you consider your estate plans. Planned gifts have been made to support the Community Foundation of Central Georgia and all three of our affiliates.