Winshape Trailblazer Scholarship
- This scholarship is open to boys and girls who are of the ages required to attend the Camps.
- However, preference will be given to boys ages 8-13 years old.
- Preference will be given to campers whose family exhibits financial need and would not otherwise be able to send their child to camp.
Step One: Nominate a Child
Identify a child who meets the following criteria:
- Is deserving,
- Would benefit from a summer camp experience,
- Couldn’t otherwise afford to go away to summer camp.
Boys and Girls are eligible to be nominated. Keep in mind the following traits when nominating a child – Financial Need, Personality Traits, Potential to Succeed.
Deadline for Nominations: March 15thNominate a Child
When you click on the button above, you will be directed to CFCG’s Web Portal. Please create an account, login, go to “Scholarship Applicant”, then “Find Scholarships”, then click the link for the “WinShape Nomination Form.”
Once you nominate a child, the parent and child will be asked to complete a brief application. Then, the applications will be reviewed by the selection committee. Nominations should be submitted by March 15th, and the deadline for the Parent/Child application is May 15th.
Step Two: Complete the Parent/Child Application
If your child was nominated for the WinShape Trailblazer scholarship, it is time for you and your child to complete the application.
Deadline for Applications: May 15thComplete The Application
When you click on the button above, you will be directed to CFCG’s Web Portal. Please create an account, login, go to “Scholarship Applicant”, then “Find Scholarships”, then click the link for the “WinShape Trailblazer Parent Guardian Application.”
On the application, you will be asked to provide some basic information about your and your child. Your child will be asked to answer the following questions on the application:
1. Who has been your favorite teacher in school so far, and why?
2. What would your favorite teacher say about you if they were describing you?
3. Tell us about the best day of your life and why it was so great?
4. What are your favorite things to do? What are your activities and interests?
All applicants who complete the Parent/Guardian Application will be considered by the selection committee.
The recipient will be selected based on the following:
- Financial need
- Camper’s personality traits
- Potential to succeed
All applicants will be notified of the selection committee’s decision by the end of the summer. If your child is selected as the recipient, you will then apply for your child to attend one of the eligible camps.
Amount of Award: Up to approximately $1,000
Total Number of Awards: 1-2 per year (initially)
The Scholarship recipient will be responsible for any applicable deposits, as well as any supplies required by the Camp.
Any unused funds must be returned to The WinShape Trailblazer Scholarship Fund.