The Billy and Bobby Stevens Scholarship Fund
Application & Renewal Deadline: March 15th at 12:00pm (noon)
The Billy and Bobby Stevens Fund was established under the wills of Mr. and Mrs. W. P. Stevens in memory of Billy and Bobby Stevens
The purpose of the fund is to provide assistance for the pursuit of an undergraduate degree for graduates of accredited high schools in the following counties: Bibb, Houston, Crawford, Twiggs, Jones, Peach, or Monroe Counties.
- Applicants must be graduates of an accredited high school in one of the following counties: Bibb, Houston, Crawford, Twiggs, Jones, Peach, or Monroe Counties.
- Award winners must be enrolled as full time students and maintain a minimum 2.5 average.
- Award winners must be completing their first undergraduate degrees. The scholarship is not for those receiving a masters degree or a PhD.
- Each award winner is required to submit a grade report for the period for which the scholarship is awarded. The report will be considered if the recipient applies for the scholarship again in the future.
Eligible applicants must complete the online scholarship application. On the last page, the applicant will select The Billy and Bobby Stevens Scholarship Fund and complete the following additional information: .
- Provide one reference who will provide a recommendation. This should come from a teacher, counselor, or mentor.
- Family Financial Information - the applicant must submit one of the following:
- A current, submitted FAFSA Student Aid Report that indicates the value of your Expected Family Contribution (EFC) in the upper right hand corner. If this value is not shown, your application will be considered incomplete.
- If you did not apply for FAFSA, please submit a copy of your parent/guardian's most recent IRS Form-1040.
- Scholarship Amount: Varies ($2,000-$4,000 per recipient per year, renewable for up to 4 years)
- Number of Awards: Approximately 2-3 per year
- Renewals: To be eligible to receive funding for additional year(s), the student must submit the online renewal application along with an updated college transcript. Renewals are not automatic or guaranteed.