Clayton and Carol Paul Fund for Animal Welfare
Deadlines: June 30th and December 31st
Final Report Form
Purpose and Funding Priorities
The primary and only objective of this Fund is to provide monetary grants to
(1) animal humane societies,
(2) animal shelters,
(3) animal adoption agencies,
(4) low-cost spay-neuter clinics,
(5) individual wildlife rehabilitators,
(6) as well as other deserving animal welfare organizations,
in order to allow these volunteer organizations to use their enormous enthusiasm, drive and willingness to reduce animal suffering and homelessness through the monetary maintenance of their organizations where little or no monetary funds existed previously.
Applicants must be based in or providing animal services in Central Georgia.
Grant amounts may vary, but will not usually exceed $2,000.
CFCG will review grant applications semi-annually following the two deadlines - June 30th and December 31st. If you have an emergency need that cannot wait until the next quarter, please contact Julia Wood at (478) 750-9338 or via email.
Each recipient will be required to complete a brief final report no later than 12 months from the date of the grant.
How To Apply
You will need a User ID and Password for the Spectrum Web portal to access the online application. Click here to register.
You will be required to answer the following questions in the online application.
- Your contact information: Name, Phone Number, Email, Mailing Address.
- Organization information: Name, Address, County, Phone Number, Tax ID Number.
- Project Information: Project Title, Request Amount, one sentence description of the request, and select the funding priority that best fits your request.
- Proposal Narrative: The narrative should be a brief but detailed description of the intended use of the grant funds.
- Project Budget Summary: This should include all revenue sources (requested, pending & received) and expenses for the specific project.
- If available, please attach an electronic copy of your organization’s most recent annual financial statement (independently audited if available) or most recently completed IRS Form 990.
Technical Assistance: If you need assistance, please contact the Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org or (478) 750-9338.