Trevor James Kelley Scholarship Fund
Application Deadline: March 15th at 12:00pm (noon)
To provide a college scholarship for students or graduates of Windsor Academy who are attending or have been accepted to an accredited college or university.
- Must be a current student or graduate of Windsor Academy, Macon, GA.
- Enrolled at or acceptance to an accredited public or private college or university, pursuing an undergraduate degree.
Eligible applicants must complete the online scholarship application. On the last page, the applicant will select the Trevor James Kelley Scholarship Fund and complete the following additional information:
- A short essay response stating information about yourself, your educational and career goals, and what you hope your life will be like in ten years.
- A resume listing your school and community activities, athletics, awards, offices held and other relevant experiences.
- Your most recent high school transcript - you must request this from your current school.
- Family Financial Information - the applicant must submit one of the following:
- A current, submitted FAFSA Student Aid Report that indicates the value of your Expected Family Contribution (EFC) in the upper right hand corner. If this value is not shown, your application will be considered incomplete.
- If you did not apply for FAFSA, please submit a copy of your parent/guardian's most recent IRS Form-1040.
- Scholarship Award Amount: Approximately $1,000
- Number of Awards: 1 per academic year