Organizational Endowment Funds
An Organizational Endowment Fund is a permanent fund managed by the Community Foundation of Central Georgia that generates annual income for a not-for-profit organization. In addition to providing strong financial management, the Community Foundation also works to help the organizations build these endowments.
- CFCG accepts many types of assets as additions to your fund such as cash, stocks, bonds, real estate, LLP and LLC shares, and other unusual assets.
- CFCG will serve as your organization’s partner to help build its endowment fund. CFCG’s staff has the experience and training to expedite planned and other complex gifts.
- CFCG’s staff will handle all administrative and financial management duties associated with the fund to alleviate this burden from your staff.
- The investment committee of CFCG’s Board of Directors monitors the work of the investment managers, freeing time for your board to focus on planning and development.
- Separating your endowment from other assets ensures resources will be available to meet future needs of the organization.
- Pooled funds allow for less expensive access to high-quality investment management.
- Support in developing a planned giving program, including an email marketing campaign for your endowment fund and access to planned giving resources.
- Annual Updates from CFCG, if requested, to keep your organization's Board of Directors aware of the benefits, performance and services available for your endowment fund.
- Annually promote your endowment fund to CFCG donors, by listing your organization’s endowment fund and the other agency endowment funds they can support through the Community Foundation.
- An minimum annual administrative fee of $500/year or 1%, whichever is greater, plus actual investment management fees will be charged to the fund quarterly.
- Any 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization.
- An Organizational Endowment Fund requires a $10,000.00 opening balance, excluding pledges.
- Following the establishment of the fund, contributions can be made at any time.
Make a Contribution to
an Endowment Fund
Benjamin Hawkins Memorial Scholarship Fund
Bragg Jam Fund
Career Women's Network Scholarship Fund
Central Georgia Technical College Foundation Fund
Cherry Blossom Festival Endowment Fund
Family Counseling Center Endowment Fund
Family Hope Endowment Fund
Federated Garden Clubs of Macon Endowment Fund
Friends of Rose Hill Cemetery Fund
Friends of Tyler's Place Dog Park Fund
Friends of the Grand Fund
Friends of the Library Milner, Inc. Endowment Fund
Georgia Industrial Children's Home Foundation, Inc. Fund
Girl Scouts Endowment Fund
The Grand Opera House Endowment Fund
Historic Riverside Cemetery Conservancy Endowment Fund
Junior League of Macon Endowment Fund
Lamar County Schools System Endowment Fund
Macon Area Habitat for Humanity Legacy Fund
Macon Touchdown Club Educational Foundation Fund
Meals on Wheels of Middle Georgia Fund
Middle Georgia Regional Library Endowment Funds
Museum of Arts & Sciences Endowment Fund
NewTown Macon Organizational Endowment Funds
Nutcracker of Middle Georgia Fund
Ocmulgee Land Trust, Inc.
Ocmulgee National Monument Indian Mounds Fund
Ola Mae Ford Tubman African American Museum Endowment Fund
The Shield Club Fund
Sidney Lanier Cottage Endowment Fund
Southwest High School Foundation Fund
St. George’s Episcopal School Endowment Fund
Theatre Macon Endowment Fund
The United Way Endowment Fund