Join our Team
CFCG is looking for a new team member who is community and team oriented, organized, and energetic. The Foundation Associate (FA) is an entry level position. The FA will primarily provide support for the Foundation in the areas of development, donor services, and external communications. To apply please send a brief letter of introduction and your resume to HR@cfcga.org. Please do not call.
Job Title: Foundation Associate
Reports to: President
Regular Hours: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. with 1 hour for lunch
The Foundation Associate (FA) provides support in the areas of development, donor services, and external communications. This entry level position works collaboratively with all Foundation staff.
• Manage weekly grant process, including due diligence on all grants, preparation and distribution of docket for approval, mailing of grant checks and correspondence with grantees and fund holders, and closing the grant records.
• Assist with research for donors and CFCG’s competitive grantmaking programs.
• Assist with donor cultivation and stewardship.
• Maintain and enhance CFCG’s new Wordpress website and social media accounts. Work with fellow staff members to generate content for the various digital platforms.
• Produce and send e-newsletters and email campaigns for CFCG and its funds.
• Create and implement a system to track activity related to bequests and planned giving prospects in the Raiser’s Edge to support the Foundation’s development plan.
• Track and use data from client relationship and grantmaking software to plan proactive development and donor service tactics.
• Responsible for technology assets such as Apple TV, voting devices, and projector.
• Coordinate CFCG’s advertising campaigns with senior staff members and graphic designer.
• Welcome guests to the Foundation’s office.
• Serve as primary backup for gift entry and acknowledgement.
• Serve as backup for incoming telephone calls.
• Support the President and Executive Vice President as needed.
• Special projects and other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
1. Bachelor’s degree
2. Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office
3. Detail-oriented and organized
5. Works independently, is self-motivated, and is a quick study
6. Engaging and outgoing personality
7. Excellent written and oral communication skills
To apply please send a brief letter of introduction and your resume to HR@cfcga.org. Please do not call. Salary range in the low $30’s and will be commensurate with experience.